Monday, September 15, 2008

4 Dozen Cookies!

Well, our Sunday BBQ was rescheduled to next weekend due to possible rain showers in the afternoon and the hostess came down with a sore throat. So...after baking on Saturday we were stuck with 4 dozen cookies! Oatmeal chocolate chip and peanut butter kisses. Uh oh! How bad is it that they're almost already gone?!?! Oops! Guess we did a little too much snacking this weekend!

6 comments:

SPG said...

Speaking of cookies (not actually speaking of them at all), you never let us know which color you chose for Ryne's room. I have an extreme validation complex, so I need to know whether I'm right or not already!

Lady Lawson said...

Hmmm...I don't think chocolate brown was one of color choices!

I know...I'm waiting until I get some things on the wall before I take a pic and do the BIG reveal! I know everyone is on pins and needles waiting to find out the result! You will have your answer soon, my brother! I promise!!!

Anonymous said...

Those look so good! I could eat one right now! ~D

Brandie said...

The picture of those looks like it came out of my Martha Stewart baking book! Go YOU! I'm craving something chocolate so bad right now...I haven't baked in awhile for a few reasons.
1. It's still pretty hot here and I don't want to turn the oven on
2. I haven't had much free time in the kitchen
3. I'm trying to eat a bit more on the healthy side.

What would I give for one of your cookies...

Heather said...

Mmmm! What recipes do you use for those because they both sound great! (chocolate chip oatmeal is my fav!) I know I'm supposed to be dieting but I had a really stressful day at work and cookies sound great!

Em said...

I try not to make too many cookies at once because I have a tendency to eat them all! Yours look delicious!