
Flashback: This picture was taken at Pehr's MBA graduation in July 2004. He worked two long years going to school two nights a week in addition to taking online classes while working full-time. He then went on to become a CPA and passed each of the 4 exams on the first try - which is a feat in itself! I'm so proud of him and all of his accomplishments. He's fairly modest in his achievements, so I feel it's my job to brag about them. (Well, he makes me call him Master Lawson around the house, but other than that he's modest!) Seriously, he's one of the most determined and committed people I know. Once he sets his mind to something he goes for it - and gives 110% of himself to all that he does! He has sacrificed so much so that I am able to stay at home with Ryne. I can't imagine it any other way, and for that we are extremely blessed! I hope that Ryne grows up to be just like his Daddy!
2 comments:
I won't call him "master", but I know he's mastered alot of things in life..We are very proud of him. He's a long way since Pool Clor, Hometown Buffet". He is a very hard worker and we couldn't ask for a better provider for our daughter and grandson. I'm glad you can stay home with Ryne. I know that's what you wanted. I know I was blessed to be able to stay home with you and Shawn and wouldn't have wanted it any other way. Love you guys
Yeah, he kinda rocked school, and now he's rocking his job/life in general. He's the kind of person people hate catching up with at high school reunions ;)
"So, you're doing really, really well, huh? Me? Oh, well, I'm very, very likely to be moved up to shift manager at Circuit City soon. And my band has a guitarist now..."
Post a Comment