Monday, September 8, 2008

Nifty Thrifty: Online Photo Galleries

Nifty Thrifty Tip: Free 4x6 Prints!

I’m a member of three different online photo sharing galleries. I know there are a ton more out there as well, but these are the three that I use. Most people favor one gallery over another and use it exclusively. That’s fine, but if you print a lot of photos, why not take advantage of getting some free prints by joining a new gallery, even if you only use it that one time. As a member you’ll also receive special offers in your email box (like free shipping deals or % off photo projects) and you may want to take advantage of those offers from time to time.



Kodak EasyShare Gallery: New Members will receive 20 free 4x6 prints (Note: you only have 30 days to use your free print credit)




Shutterfly: New Members receive 50 free 4x6 prints and a free 11x14 collage poster!


Snapfish: New members receive 20 free 4x6 prints


Nifty Hint: Create a free Yahoo or Hotmail account to use when signing up for all of these accounts. That way your main email Inbox doesn't get overloaded. Just make sure to check it often for your coupons and special offers!

2 comments:

SPG said...

Sweet! Bethany and I are looking to print a bunch of photos soon to hang around the house. Thanks!

Jason and Melanie Smitherman said...

Awesome, thank you!