Ryne is all about Mickey Mouse these days! Pehr introduced the Mickey Mouse Clubhouse Disney show to Ryne several weeks ago and now Ryne is hooked! He still likes Super Why! and Elmo, but right now Mickey is top dog (er, I mean mouse)!
Instead of always having to watch the cartoon when he asks for Mickey Mouse (aka Mee Mow), I figured it's be a good idea to say "let's play with Mickey Mouse" or "let's read about Mickey Mouse" instead. So, he has a big and small stuffed animal, a couple of books and I even picked up some playing card games. He just loves to name all of the characters.
Here's some video that I took a few days ago while Ryne and Pehr were playing with one of his new books. All of the characters are magnetic. You'll hear him say Minnie, Daisy, Goofy and Pluto, along with is new favorite phrase "right there." I must have just missed him saying Mickey Mouse at the beginning of the clip and I think Donald Duck was MIA at the time, which is too bad because he's really good at saying Donald Duck!
Enjoy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment