Well, the good news is I got a new laptop - YAY! The bad news is that all of my photos from the last year are stuck on my old laptop! Luckily, the majority of them had already been uploaded to an online gallery, but the ones from the past month or so have not. And, while the photos are available on the online site, they're compressed versions of the originals. I never got around to burning them to a CD, and now they're stuck. Hindsight is 20/20 I guess.
In the meantime, my old laptop won't let me: upload to Blogger, upload as an email attachment, upload to an online site, copy to a thumbdrive, or burn to a CD. We also have other Word/Excel documents that we can't off of there. Pehr's researching to see what we can do, but we may just have to take it to the Geek Squad or Data Doctors. At this point, I'm willing to pay anything to get the photos off of there! If you have any suggestions, please let us know!
But, I can now do the Flashback post since I'm able to upload again with my new computer. It just won't be the photo I originally intended for this week...and it's a day late. Oops!
Saturday, January 31, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
What kind of computer did you get? I love my Dell that I bought last spring! ~D
Post a Comment