Rainbow Photo Challenge - Day 1: RED
So, here goes...Day 1. I didn't get to "play" with my camera as much as I wanted to today. After shoveling snow for most of Ryne's nap, I helped Pehr with some car troubles late this afternoon. But nonetheless, as promised, here are my best efforts at RED.
Light reflector near our driveway. It was the only color in a sea of white as I shoveled snow this afternoon!
Leftover Christmas candy. OK, let's be honest here. There's no such thing as "leftover" Christmas candy! I bought it for 75% off at an
after Christmas sale. And I'm savouring each one as a tiny treat while trying to accomplish
Resolution #1.
Tomato Soup. It's meatloaf tonight for dinner! Mmm mmm good!
Faux cherries. These are on display in my kitchen - just dust collectors really.
Cold Stone Creamery gift card. One word - Yummy (the ice cream, not the card of course)!
Bath Time Elmo. You can't have a "red" day without Elmo. At least not in
this house, no sir!
1 comment:
Super fun. I like the pic of the light reflector. I'll have to do this color photo challenge sometime!
Post a Comment