Saturday, January 17, 2009

Yellow

Rainbow Photo Challenge - Day 3: YELLOW

Yellow was a little difficult for me. When I think of yellow, I think happy thoughts: sun, summer, joy, fun - all things cheery. Then why, you might ask, do I not have more yellow around the house? Good question... I used to have many (possibly too many) sunflower decorations, but I've phased a lot of that out over the years and after each move.

Anyway, here's to brightening your day - YELLOW.


M&Ms. Melt away goodness!


Corn holders. That's the technical name. Whoever invented these - genius!


Baby Einstein learning block. Squeeze it and it quacks - go figure!


Yellow crayon wrapper. Note to self: check pockets before drying clothes to make sure there aren't any crayons. Otherwise, you'll ruin an entire load of laundry. Yes, this was my morning...ironic, don't you think, that the culprit was a YELLOW crayon, as if mocking me!


Bath towel. This is Ryne's ducky hooded towel hanging in the bathroom.


Pillar candle. A flicker of light. Vanilla scented. Ahhhh...

Tomorrow...GREEN!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What!?! No sunflowers in your kitchen?!?! I like the crayone pic and the candle photo!