Friday, January 16, 2009

Orange

Rainbow Photo Challenge - Day 2: ORANGE

OK. I have to give myself credit for actually getting out my user manual today and trying to learn some of my camera's functions. However, I did get entirely frustrated and discouraged because I can't seem to figure anything out. When I try a cool function, it turns out completely blurry. Hmmm...I know I'm not the most literate person when it comes to technology, but surely I can figure this out. My camera isn't fancy in any way. It's a "semi-pro" automatic, with some manual capabilities. Well, it's those manual ones that are giving me a headache...




Without further ado, here's my shot with ORANGE.


Butternut squash. I'm trying out a new squash puree recipe tonight. Hopefully it turns out better than my self-photo lesson earlier today!


Janet Evanovich novel. The Stephanie Plum series is some great reading that requires absolutely no deep thinking. I love it. Although often crude and over the top, her books are pure entertainment! They got me (and Pehr) through many nights in Paris without American TV!


Fiskars paper cutter. Feeling crafty?


Pumpkin. This is the pumpkin Ryne picked at the patch in October. It's still in the dining room. I do realize that fall is over and it's now the dead of winter. My Christmas tree is still up too. I'm festive (not lazy) - so, sue me!


Bath toys. Fun times!

Tomorrow...YELLOW!

No comments: