He's very, very serious about Mi-Mow. ;) I think he's getting taller because that clown costume is looking a little small.
We've been watching our fair share of Elmo since both of us are sick - I thought Kaylynn had recovered, but now she sounds like a barking seal. No joke! She's going to the new dr tomorrow.
"You're the strangest person I ever met, she said & I said you too & we decided we'd know each other a long time." - Kindred Spirits by Brian Andreas, StoryPeople
3 comments:
Why does he look so gloomy? Sounds like you're having a fun day!
LOL! He was VERY focused on watching Mickey Mouse Clubhouse!
He's very, very serious about Mi-Mow. ;) I think he's getting taller because that clown costume is looking a little small.
We've been watching our fair share of Elmo since both of us are sick - I thought Kaylynn had recovered, but now she sounds like a barking seal. No joke! She's going to the new dr tomorrow.
Post a Comment