skip to main |
skip to sidebar
AAA and Poll: Gas Prices
For those of you that have AAA, you may not be aware that you can get more than free roadside assistance and discounts on hotels! Visit AAA.com, type in your zip code and go to Discounts. Did you know that you can save 10% at Payless Shoes? 15% off at the UPS Store? 5% off your entire order at BarnesAndNoble.com, including sale items? Save 20% at FTD Flowers? And much more... Just thought I'd pass this little tidbit along! I love a bargain!
Speaking of cars...New Poll: Gas PricesYesterday we filled up in CT for the bargain price of $4.39 for regular unleaded! In Tucson, gas was $3.79 for regular unleaded. How much are you paying for gas in your area? Take my new poll on the right-hand side of my blog! ETA: Results - 38% $4.00 and under, 23% $4.01 - $4.15, 23% $4.16 - $4.30, 15% $4.31 and over
1 comment:
Wow! $3.79 in Tucson is lower than here. But, I drive a lot so I just deal with it.
Post a Comment