The Memory Post. This has been going around the blogosphere, so I thought I'd share in the fun.
1. As a comment on my blog, leave a memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you know me a little or a lot, anything you remember! If we're only blogging friends, write about a post that is the most memorable for you.
2. Next, if you feel so inclined, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. If you leave a memory about me, I'll be sure to write one about you...!
3. If you can't say something nice, don't say anything at all. :-)
PS - I know you're out there! I have many loyal blog readers (thank you), but some never show their face! I love reading your comments, so please share your memory with me. Posting comments is super easy and you don’t even need a Blogger account to do so. You can use the Name field or post as an Anonymous user (just make sure to leave your name in the comment field so I know who you are)! I'd love to hear from you. Come out, come out, wherever you are!!!
Wednesday, July 16, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
The first memory I thought of was going down the Salt River, too. You and Pehr were so great to me, I never felt like a stranger. Thanks so much for that. I remember being totally nervous to meet Jordan's friends and you guys made me feel right at home!
I think we met in our first college math class, right? :) Then, of course CK and the project for Therapy on the Rocks! ~D
I remember when Christopher was born. You and Pehr came to the hospital and spent the evening. I remember that it meant a lot to me that you came and we got some great pictures. I don't think you guys were engaged yet, but I definitely remember thinking of you as part of the family. Thanks!
Post a Comment