skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Scenic Arizona
It suddenly occurred to me that some of my loyal readers might have scenic photo withdrawal. So, I thought I’d post some of my Arizona pics. Honestly, I haven’t taken as many scenic photos as I'd like, but it’s a challenge to see things as new and exciting when I lived here for so long. Although I’m trying to get a new perspective and view things through different eyes. Plus, it’s hard to take time to stop for a photo op on the streets of Arizona. Linger too long in one spot and the soles of your shoes may melt – seriously! ENJOY!
2 comments:
Beautiful photos. You captured some really nice images. Did you do any touch-up work to any or are they straight out of your camera? Awesome! ~D
I really love your photography, Sissy. You need to send me a zip file of all of your favorite photos that you've taken so that I can turn it into a huge photo book.
Post a Comment