We were recently up in Phoenix visiting family and friends in the East Valley. It was hard to squeeze so many visits in so little time, and unfortunately we didn’t get to see everyone that we wanted to. There just isn’t enough time in the day. But, we had a great time nonetheless.
We spent the 4th of July at Pehr’s brother’s house with his wife and kids. It was cute to see the little cousins together! I know this is going to sound crazy, but I actually didn’t get any good pictures of the kids…I can’t believe it! It’s times like these that I wish I had a time machine and could go back and re-do that day! Luckily, my sister-in-law is also very photo happy (and is a fellow blogger) and took some great pics! But, I’m still kicking myself over that one. Grrr!
Ryne was happy to seeing his Oma and Opa again. Oma even bought a kiddie pool for the backyard so Ryne could cool off. Have I mentioned that it’s H-O-T in Arizona?!?!
We spent the 4th of July at Pehr’s brother’s house with his wife and kids. It was cute to see the little cousins together! I know this is going to sound crazy, but I actually didn’t get any good pictures of the kids…I can’t believe it! It’s times like these that I wish I had a time machine and could go back and re-do that day! Luckily, my sister-in-law is also very photo happy (and is a fellow blogger) and took some great pics! But, I’m still kicking myself over that one. Grrr!
Ryne was happy to seeing his Oma and Opa again. Oma even bought a kiddie pool for the backyard so Ryne could cool off. Have I mentioned that it’s H-O-T in Arizona?!?!

Ryne showing Opa his walking skills
We were able to spend time with our good friends the Maertzs and the Barnetts which was awesome because we all have kids now! Abry is the baby and both Ryne and Caleb were vying for her affection (and future courtship)! Ryne actually took an uncharacteristically long nap during our visit, so he didn’t get as much face time with Abry as Caleb did but hopefully that didn’t hurt his chances! (I was back on my game...thus, lots of pics)!
The boys: Pehr, Craig and Tyler
Jackie, Tyler and baby Abry in the pool
Darcey and Caleb on the hammock
Me and Ryne
The next generation: Ryne, Caleb and Abry
The girls: Me, Jackie and Darcey
The whole gang!We also met up with my brother Shawny and his girlfriend Bethany who were in town visiting from Vegas. We met them for lunch in Casa Grande and Bethany got to meet Ryne for the first time!
I even got to squeeze in breakfast with Darcey and Caleb and a quick lunch with some friends from my Harkins days before I left town to come back to Tucson. Whew!
Ryne and Caleb on our walk to breakfast - carpool buddies (just like their Daddies used to be!)




2 comments:
We had a great time! I will send you some pictures. I'm glad you had fun with your friends.
Looks like you had a fun visit to Phx! ~D
Post a Comment