Thursday, July 17, 2008

A Year of Crockpotting

A fellow blogging friend of mine posted about this great site and I thought I'd share. This lady who calls herself the Crock Pot Lady made a New Year’s Resolution to use her crock pot every day in 2008. She’s using her blog (A Year of Crockpotting) to share her recipes, meal photos and verdicts on whether she thought the meal was good or bad. Check it out!


I finally got a crock pot last year for my birthday. Can you believe I never had one before – not even from our wedding? Anyway, I’ve yet to try any of her recipes because my crock pot is in storage. I’m looking forward to getting all of our stuff back under one roof…crock pot included! In due time, I guess… Hopefully some of you will find this site helpful!

Do you have any other interesting blogs that you'd like to share?!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Where did you get the cute crockpot graphic? ~D

Lin and Didi Lawson said...

Erin:
One of my friends also emailed me this crockpot site, and I copied quite a few recipes. The ones I have tried so far were below my expectations, even the ones that the crockpot lady ranted and raved about. I still have more to try. Some are ok with a few tweaks, I think.
Didi