skip to main |
skip to sidebar
So Spoiled...
…Pehr and I, that is! My parents watched Ryne this evening so we could see a movie and enjoy a nice dinner before Pehr leaves tomorrow to drive to Connecticut. We saw “Wanted” – romantic, huh?! LOL! It was really good though – but it was super gory. A plus was that the movie was free because we still had two passes left over from Christmas. Woo Hoo! So, we treated ourselves to dinner at The Melting Pot. We got the cheese fondue and the chocolate fondue. We actually weren’t that impressed with the cheddar cheese dip – maybe because we’re cheese snobs coming off of our Paris rotation! But, the chocolate fondue made up for it! It was Y-U-M-M-Y! We chose the Flaming Turtle fondue (milk chocolate, caramel and pecans flambéed tableside). The dippers were brownie bites, pound cake, cheesecake, rice crispy bites, marshmallows, strawberries and bananas. WOW!
Then, after dinner we got our picture taken in a photo booth – geez…that brought back memories of dating in high school! We felt like a bunch of teenagers again. It was so fun! BTW – I don’t know what Pehr is doing in our “funny” picture!
1 comment:
How fun. I have always wanted to to to the Melting Pot! And, I totally want to relive hs again and take pics in the photo booth! ~D
Post a Comment