I’ve often tried to pick my favorite time of year, but I can never commit to one! I’m very wishy-washy and it depends on my mood and the time of year. So, for example, if it’s 120 degrees outside, I’d say my favorite time of year is winter! If it’s snowing and -23 degrees, I’d say spring is looking pretty good!
I love winter and bundling up, but I’m not a big fan of snow (or at least having to drive in it).
Spring is gorgeous with everything in bloom and the weather isn’t too warm yet.
I really don’t like the heat, so summer is rough. Summers in Seattle are really nice though – sunny and 70s which is perfect!
Nothing can beat the fall in New England with the leaves changing and there's a nice, cool crispness in the air.
So…as you can see, I’m so undecided! Vote in my new poll: What’s your favorite season? ETA: Results - 0% Winter, 50% Spring, 15% Summer 35% Fall (and I'm pretty sure those 2 people who voted summer as their favorite are NOT from Arizona)!
2 comments:
nice pictures! ~D
My favorite is spring.
Chris
Post a Comment