So, here goes…the premiere of Flashback Friday!

Flashback: I was at my parent’s computer earlier this week and I came across this photo of me at 15 years old in 1994. My friend Nika and I took these pictures at JCPenney or Sears or one of those places in Tucson, AZ. We had these coordinating Esprit dresses and everything. I lost touch with her shortly after she moved back to St. Louis junior year of high school.
Now, keep in mind that in less than a month (yikes!) I will be turning the big 3-0! So, this picture was taken literally half a lifetime ago, shortly before Pehr and I started dating. I remember that this photo was one of Pehr’s all-time favorite pictures of me and he kept it in his wallet for years! I’m sure he still has it somewhere…
Geez, is it just me or is my hair really big?
Ahh…the memories!
3 comments:
That is a great pic. (You really haven't changed much in 15 years!) BTW, I love your new charity corner! ~D
You realize I gradutated high school in 1994?! :-) Turning the big 3-0 really isn't that bad, but boy I feel old knowing you were only 15 when I graduated! LOL!
~Kathleen
I like the flashback idea, but I wasn't that cute at 15.LOL
Post a Comment