You can easily purchase a reusable shopping bag starting at $1 from local retailers.

For more hip and stylish options you can visit one of these sites. There are a ton of sites out there, this is just a handful. I’ve even seen bags with cute sayings (“I'm not a plastic bag” or “Make love, not carbon”).
Envirosax
EcoBags
Earthwise
B Happy Bags
GreenFeet

Or, if you’re crafty, you could even make your own! Just do a Google search and you will find that the resources out there are limitless!
DIY Shopping Bags
Now, as I mentioned before, I am in no way a perfect eco-friendly citizen. I use disposable diapers and I drive an SUV (my Mom-Mobile). However, this is such an easy thing to do, so why not? One small step at a time…
1 comment:
I LOVE the reusable bags! I try to use our Central Market one as much as possible or go for paper. Thanks for pointing out the other places that offer these!
Post a Comment