As I mentioned in a previous post, Ryne officially started walking when we moved back to the States - at 13.5 months. I think he feels more confident on the carpet and our Paris apartment was hardwood, so maybe that's just what he needed to get moving. Plus, I’m not nearly as overprotective of him on the carpet, so I just let him do his thing without hovering over him all the time!
Well, I finally got around to getting some video of Ryne walking today. I shot it with my still camera, so the quality isn’t the greatest, but I wanted to share anyway. Plus, I shot it in portrait mode on accident so when I downloaded it I had to watch it sideways. After much research on the net I found a quick and easy program that helped me rotate the video so you all don’t get a crick in your neck - you’re welcome!
And, please ignore my high-pitched, shrill voice on the video. You know how your own voice always sounds weird and different in your head than it does when you hear it played back on voicemail or video? I hope that’s the case…please tell me that's not what I sound like in real life!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
How cute is that??? He is getting to be such a big boy!
Yeah! What a sweet heart!
Nice! Glad I finally saw it. What a cute video. What was the comment you deleted?
Post a Comment